Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a new start

wow. its been a while since my last post. been busy doing activities with my bf. it keeps my mind out of weed tho. now Im back on track with my studies. really have to keep the consistence. I like the new me. maybe I could be better if I had not burn with weed but Im more matured now. things tried and done. it was a painful path but went through it, experienced it and gone out of it. I walk with a liltle smile without carrying the past baggage to present, just the memory.
I hate when I failed 2 subjects last semester. but Im glad it happened. it was a wake up call before I'd go to extreme stages of deep rabbit hole.
well. thats about it.

p/s : my bf eagerly wants to know about my blog. hihi. he keeps on searching about it. so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment