Monday, January 25, 2010

standing still

what have I done. I ruined a relationship of 2 innocent and madly in love people. I just feel like Im very mean and cold-hearted person. How did I get involved in this things. Im not this kind of person. never was.

I dont know what to do now. so is my bf. I think he's stuck with me as well. we accidently fall in love. which we shouldnt at the first place. we get ourselved into a course which never played by us before. and we got dragged by it. the result is he broke up with his gf for me. he did ask me "If I break up with her, I need to know do you really love me". and my sell-fishness got the best of me and I said YES! without thinking the consequences on her side. at first I never tot it would be that bad. but ever since my love to my bf is getting deeper, I learnt to become less a beast and more on "human being". I hate to see him sad. he made me realised how it really impact on his ex. she doesnt deserved this.

I guess this is the price I pay. its restless. and slowly effecting our relationship. to add things worse, I had history with his friend. which really a big burden for him to face. now when we're quite doesnt mean we're not talking. and all I see in his eyes are just sadness that couldnt be described by words. he knows its not fair for me. thats why he stayed. I dont know whether he is still loves me

No comments:

Post a Comment