Friday, February 5, 2010

the more you know, you know there's more to know

Im in the process of learning to become a wise person. currently my head is in comfort and incubating zone. finished my final and lazing around reading motivational books. I lost my tony buzan's verbal intelligence but Im gonna buy the exact one again. I miss getting brain's workout. I miss exchanging ideas and expressing opinions. I need to straightened up my english too. I believe it has something to do with my confidence level. Tony buzan said, brains are truth-seeking mechanism. so true! like a baby. their favourite word is always been why? I need to know my purpose in life. what do I really want? marketing field where I exhale my creativity or financing job where I play with numbers. of course marketing is much more gusto and suits my brain! I always cheerish creativity since I was small. I love to be unique and doing rare things. but what am I kidding, all girls want to be rare. its our nature. BH. why do people look down on marketer rather than finance people? they made equal income. doesnt that what its all about? money and surviving? I guess higher education is conferred to get higher respect. the top of the pops deserve best comments despite acknowledging the kind of educations. but somehow you got to know whats not in the book. because books are created from whats happening on the outside. experiences and mistakes are wonderful. learning is boring. smart people learnt from their mistake. wise people learn from people's mistakes. wise people must has taken it with a feeling of boredom. just watch and nod. would you remember when the time comes? do you know whether it fits you? probaly thats why they are wise. we are human after all, even the wise cannot see all ends. people bound to make mistake. I believed in what I want so much, I neglected thinking of the consequences. sometimes its good to binge. I always wonder, does experience accelerate learning? I once agreed, but a case of 25 years old guy won highstake poker with a bunch of old folks of 30 years experiences in the game. I guess the young guns are smarter than the old folks. they are so caught up with traditional thinking. we on the other hand are provided with all advantages and the programmed ability to say no and why not? I guess thats it. Im going out with my girls. tataloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment